Morris Material Handling has built a reputation for its professional expertise in design, fabrication, machining and assembly of light, medium and heavy engineering products. The 11 000m² manufacturing facility was custom built for the purpose of manufacturing Overhead Cranes and Lifting Equipment. Based in Benoni, the facility is central to all locations.
Specialising in the following:
- Manual Chain Hoists & Lifting Equipment
- Electric Chain Hoists with capacity of up to 20 tons
- Wire Rope Hoists with capacity of 120 tons
- Standard Cranes with capacities of up to 150 tons
- Engineered Cranes for Hot Metal, Container handling or heavy duty process requirements
MORRIS has extensive experience in the following industries:
- Steel Making, Aluminium and Copper Smelting
- Power Generation and Nuclear Industries
- Pump Stations and Water Treatment Plants
- Refuse Disposal and Paper Making
- Container Handling
- Railways and Chemical Industries
- Mining and Engineering
We seek to maintain our market position by the continuous improvement of our products and customer services and by providing the leadership, resources and training necessary to create an environment in which every member of the company can contribute towards to our continued success.